- Note that iterations 205 to 208 were combined into a single iteration.
- Added more page preview images
- New section on the website -
Tools. Overwolf tools
- Dev console docs have been updated to reflect the facelift, and can be found here.
- New API -
- New API -
- Allows an app to listen to changes occurring on a file, rather than just listening to additions/removals from its end.
- The listener will stop if the file is renamed or deleted, or if
- Updated API - Improved
overwolf.streaming.start()will now return the new parameters
overwolf.streaming.StreamResultnow returns the
streamIdof the corresponding OBS stream.
overwolf.media.replays.StartReplayResultto its callback, with more information about the capture.
overwolf.streaming.enums.CaptureErrorCode, an enum of error codes returned when a capture fails. Of particular note is the
overwolf.streaming.enums.CaptureErrorCode.RansomwareProtectioncode, which signals that Windows ransomware protection on folders is turned on and stopping overwolf from writing to the capture folder. More information can be found here.
- Fixed an issue affecting app tray icons on the first install of the app.
- Fixed an issue where
overwolf.utils.openFilePicker()would throw an error when passed an