Skip to main content

Long-term Marketing Promotion

Promotion Basics

Once your app has been adopted well by the community, and you see strong indicators of product-market fit (mainly good retention), it’s a good time to get some new blood to join the fun! Most creators promote their apps within their game communities and relevant social media channels independently, and that’s fantastic and quite effective. However, when an extra push is needed - our talented marketing team is dedicated to helping you grow.

Long-term app marketing promotion

The long-term app marketing promotions are the strongest push we can offer app creators. This program is open to creators whose app surpassed 40% 2nd-week retention for a few weeks in a row, and are monetizing with Overwolf services (Ads or Subscriptions). The program includes:

  • Dedicated creative production (Ads, landing pages, etc.)
  • Paid boost in either PPC channels or influencer marketing

Over the past few years, our marketing team accumulated amazing success stories in helping creators reach incredible heights.

How does it work?

The long-term app marketing promotion program is opt-in. When opting in, you commit to:

  • A minimum commitment of 6 months.
  • A monthly marketing budget (minimum $20,000/month).
  • You will cover 70% of the budget, while Overwolf covers the remaining 30%.
  • Your 70% participation will be offset from your monthly revenue.

CRI opt-in

Additionally, creators who opt-in to the Long-term App Marketing Promotion program agree to include their app in the CRI promotion tool. This means your app’s installer will include an opt-in promotion to a second, non-competing app on the Overwolf ecosystem.


A detailed monthly report of spend, channels, and results will be available on redash.

Requesting a Promotion

To initiate a promotion all you have to do is reach out to us, and decide on monthly budget that makes sense to you.