This section of the console gives you a detailed overview of your app's subscribers, allowing you to sort them by:
Username- The user's Overwolf username.
Planname - The name of the subscription plan.
- Current subscription
State- The current state of the subscription.
Every subscription entry itself contains:
- The users'
- The subscription's
Expiration dateof the subscription.
- A button to edit the subscription.
The active subscriptions are split into pages, using The Paging Footer.
Interacting with subscriptions
Adding a new subscriber
You can add a new subscriber for your app manually, using the
Add subscriber button in the top right. There, you can choose their username, as well as the plan to add them to.
It is important to remember that when you add a user manually, the user will not be:
- Charged for renewing the subscription automatically once done.
- Counted for subscription statistics under Statistics.
Editing active subscriptions
While you physically can edit the subscriptions of your users, make sure to do so responsibly, and to communicate it with your DevRel.
Any changes made to a user's subscription will directly affect their billing!
You can edit a subscription manually by clicking its edit button (in its specific row). That way, you can change:
- The subscription's current state:
- Active: The subscription is currently enabled.
- Cancelled: The subscription was either cancelled by the user or expired.
- Revoked: The subscription was cancelled by the dev.
- Invalid: The Subscription was cancelled due to a transaction error (failed to recharge).
- The subscription's expiration date.
You can also view the entire action history of that specific subscription, and even filter it by dates.
Inside of each log entry, you can also see some additional information, if there is any.
Specifically, inside of
Payment entries, you can see the exact price paid, and the
Transaction ID for the specific payment.
It is possible to refund and cancel a subscription's latest payment, by clicking
refund & cancel in its latest
Payment entry's additional information.
This is an irreversible action!