- Note that iterations 174 to 175 were combined into a single iteration.
- Porting your Electron app to Overwolf - new guide.
- New sample apps to make the OW creators life easier: login with Twitch/Steam sample app, Replays API sample app, Streaming API sample app, and Channels API sample app.
- How to get user info when you integrate the "login with Overwolf" feature in your website.
- New manifest flag: Now you can set the window style as
InputPassThroughthrough the manifest, and not just with the overwolf.windows.setWindowStyle() function.
- New enum: overwolf.profile.subscriptions.inapp.enums.Theme, to use with overwolf.profile.subscriptions.inapp.show().
- overwolf.windows.changeSize(windowId, width, height, callback) is now obsolete, replaced by overwolf.windows.changeSize(changeSizeParams, callback).
- OBS enhancments.
- Subscriptions - The first asset in the sub plan can be animation or static image, and users can see the asset type above the image.
- Fixed store showing logged in state when client does not (after being logged in previously but failing a startup web request).
- Fixed launch origin (relaunch) when using relaunch to launch apps.
- Fixed the overwolf.profile.openLoginDialog API in cases where the store was closed.
- Fixed an issue where failed to start game recording was not fired in some cases, even though we failed to record.